Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The board shall impose a disciplinary sanction on a person licensed under this chapter when the board finds that the person
(1) is incompetent in the performance of pilotage duties;
(2) is chemically impaired;
(3) illegally possesses, uses, or sells narcotic or hallucinogenic drugs;
(4) makes a false statement to obtain a license;
(5) violates a provision of this chapter or a regulation adopted under this chapter;
(6) is guilty of misconduct during the course of employment;
(7) has had the person's United States Coast Guard pilot license conditioned, suspended, or revoked; or
(8) charges, collects, or receives an amount for pilotage services that is different from the rate adopted under AS 08.62.046 or the rate agreed to under AS 08.62.175(e) by the pilot organization of which the person is a member.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 8. Business and Professions § 08.62.150. Denial, revocation, or suspension - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-8-business-and-professions/ak-st-sect-08-62-150/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.