Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The department, with the advice of the Water and Wastewater Works Advisory Board, shall adopt regulations for administration of this chapter. The regulations must include
(1) the basis for classification of potable water supply and wastewater systems and facilities, including the type and size of lesser systems and facilities, if any, to which the provisions of this chapter do not apply, as required by AS 46.30.010;
(2) criteria for the qualification of applicants for operator certification corresponding to each of the classifications referred to in AS 46.30.010;
(3) procedures for examination of candidates and renewal of certificates;
(4) procedures for the revocation of certificates;
(5) determination as to which additional personnel shall be certified when certification is required for more than the operator in direct responsible charge.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation § 46.30.080. Regulations - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-46-water-air-energy-and-environmental-conservation/ak-st-sect-46-30-080/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.