Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In this chapter, a reference to the following federal statutes, including a statute within a spanned reference, means those statutes and the rules and regulations adopted under those statutes, as in effect on the date of enactment of this chapter:
(1) 7 U.S.C. 1--27 (Commodity Exchange Act);
(2) 15 U.S.C. 77a--77aa (Securities Act of 1933);
(3) 15 U.S.C. 77b, 77k, 77m, 77p, 77r, 77v, 77z-1--77z-3, 77aa, 77ccc, 77ddd, 77mmm, 77sss, 78a, 78c, 78d, 78g, 78n, 78o, 78o-4, 78o-5, 78s, 78t, 78u, 78u-4, 78z, 78bb, 78ee, 78kk, 78ll, 80a-2, 80a-3, 80a-12, 80a-18, 80a-29, 80a-30, 80b-3, and 80b-18a (Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act of 1998);
(4) 15 U.S.C. 78a--78pp (Securities Exchange Act of 1934);
(5) 15 U.S.C. 80a-1--80a-64 (Investment Company Act of 1940);
(6) 15 U.S.C. 80b-1--80b-21 (Investment Advisers Act of 1940);
(7) 15 U.S.C. 661--697g (Small Business Investment Act of 1958);
(8) 15 U.S.C. 7001--7031 (Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act);
(9) 26 U.S.C. (Internal Revenue Code);
(10) 29 U.S.C. 1001--1461 (Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974);
(11) 42 U.S.C. 16451--16481 (Energy Policy Act of 2005).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 45. Trade and Commerce § 45.56.820. References to federal statutes - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-45-trade-and-commerce/ak-st-sect-45-56-820/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.