Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(1) “brand” includes a mark or other designation that has been registered with the department;
(2) “commissioner” means the commissioner of natural resources;
(3) “department” means the Department of Natural Resources;
(4) “rightful transporter” means a person who has an executory contract interest in the timber property the person is transporting, or that person's designee, or one who, in the normal usage of the trade, transports, or aids in the transportation of, timber property for the benefit of and authorized by the owner of the timber property;
(5) “timber property” means logs, pilings, poles, other timbers, boom sticks, and boom chains.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 45. Trade and Commerce § 45.50.325. Definitions - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-45-trade-and-commerce/ak-st-sect-45-50-325/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.