Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In this chapter,
(1) “bond resolution” means the resolution or resolutions adopted by the corporation under AS 37.16.060 authorizing the issuance of bonds;
(2) “bonds” means the pension obligation bonds authorized in this chapter;
(3) “corporation” means the Alaska Pension Obligation Bond Corporation created in AS 37.16.010;
(4) “costs of issuance and administration” means all costs associated with issuance and administration of pension obligation bonds and refunding bonds, including costs of bond printing, official statements, financial advisors, travel costs, rating agencies, bond insurance, letters and lines of credit for credit enhancement, underwriters, legal services, paying agents, bonds registrars, bond and escrow trustees, arbitrage rebate, and all other costs, including administrative costs, both direct and indirect;
(5) “reserve fund” means the Alaska Pension Obligation Bond Corporation reserve fund established in AS 37.16.040.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 37. Public Finance § 37.16.900. Definitions - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-37-public-finance/ak-st-sect-37-16-900/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?