Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) Each appropriation bill authorizing capital expenditures required to be submitted to the legislature in AS 37.07.020(a) must be accompanied by documents supporting the expenditures. The documents must list, for each project, the
(1) project identification number;
(2) project title;
(3) source of funding;
(4) amount expended on the project during the preceding fiscal year, the amount authorized for the current fiscal year, the amount proposed to be expended during the succeeding fiscal year, and the amount proposed to be expended each year until project completion;
(5) estimated start for construction;
(6) cost of each subsequent phase with estimated construction start and completion dates, for projects that will be completed in phases; and
(7) schedule of bond elections pertaining to the appropriation, including elections previously held.
(b) Repealed by SLA 2014, ch. 61, § 19, eff. July 8, 2014.
(c) Repealed by SLA 2014, ch. 61, § 19, eff. July 8, 2014.
(d) Repealed by SLA 2014, ch. 61, § 19, eff. July 8, 2014.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 37. Public Finance § 37.07.062. Capital budget - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-37-public-finance/ak-st-sect-37-07-062/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.