Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) The articles of consolidation must recite that they are executed pursuant to this chapter and must state
(1) the name of each consolidating cooperative and the address of its principal office;
(2) the name of the new cooperative and the address of its principal office;
(3) a statement that each consolidating cooperative agrees to the consolidation;
(4) the names and addresses of the directors of the new cooperative;
(5) the terms and conditions of the consolidation and the manner of carrying it into effect, including the manner in which members of the consolidating cooperatives may or shall become members of the new cooperative.
(b) The articles of consolidation may contain provisions not inconsistent with this chapter that are considered necessary or advisable for the conduct of the business of the new cooperative.
(c) The presiding officer of each consolidating cooperative executing the articles of consolidation shall make and annex to the articles an affidavit stating that the provisions of this section regarding the articles were complied with by the cooperative.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.25.270. Contents of articles of consolidation - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-25-270/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.