Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The application for withdrawal must set out
(1) the name of the corporation and the state or country where it is incorporated;
(2) that the corporation is not transacting business in the state;
(3) that the corporation surrenders its authority to transact business in the state;
(4) that the corporation revokes the authority of its registered agent in the state to accept service of process and consents that service of process in an action, suit, or proceeding based upon a cause of action arising in the state during the time the corporation was authorized to transact business in the state may be made on the corporation by service on the commissioner;
(5) a post office address to which the commissioner may mail a copy of a process against the corporation that may be served on the commissioner;
(6) additional information necessary or appropriate to enable the commissioner to determine and assess unpaid fees payable as prescribed in this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.20.565. Contents of application for withdrawal - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-20-565/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.