Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Upon the adoption of the resolution, a statement of intent to dissolve shall be executed in duplicate by the cooperative by its president or a vice-president and by its secretary or an assistant secretary and must set out
(1) the name of the cooperative;
(2) the names and addresses of its officers;
(3) the names and addresses of its directors;
(4) a copy of the resolution adopted authorizing the dissolution of the cooperative;
(5) the date of the adoption of the resolution;
(6) the number of member votes for and against the resolution;
(7) if shareholders were authorized to vote on the resolution, the total number of authorized shareholder votes, the number of votes cast for and against the resolution, and the number of votes required by the articles for adoption.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.15.465. Execution and content of statement of intent to dissolve - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-15-465/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.