Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state may change its registered office or change its registered agent, or both, upon filing with the commissioner a statement setting out
(1) the name of the corporation;
(2) the address of its registered office;
(3) the address of the new registered office if the address of its registered office is to be changed;
(4) the name of its registered agent;
(5) the name of its new registered agent if its registered agent is to be changed;
(6) that the address of its registered office and the address of the business office of its registered agent, as changed, will be identical; and
(7) that the change is authorized by resolution adopted by the board of directors.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Alaska Statutes Title 10. Corporations and Associations § 10.06.758. Change of registered office or registered agent of foreign corporation - last updated April 21, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ak/title-10-corporations-and-associations/ak-st-sect-10-06-758/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.