Wyoming Statutes Title 6. Crimes and Offenses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wyoming Statutes Title 6. Crimes and Offenses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 6. Crimes and Offenses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wyoming Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Offenses Against the Person
- Chapter 3. Offenses Against Property
- Chapter 4. Offenses Against Morals, Decency and Family
- Chapter 5. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Chapter 6. Offenses Against Public Peace
- Chapter 7. Offenses Against Public Policy
- Chapter 8. Weapons
- Chapter 9. Miscellaneous Offenses
- Chapter 10. Sentencing
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.