Skip to main content

Wyoming Statutes Title 29. Liens § 29-10-102. Form for notice of intention to file lien

Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.

(a)?Notice of intention to file a lien shall be sent to the record owner of the property against which the lien may be filed or his agent and shall be completed in substantially the following form:

Note to lien claimant: ?This form, if filled out correctly and sent within the time periods specified in W.S. 29-2-107 constitutes prima facie evidence that you have provided the contents of the notice required by W.S. 29-2-107(a). ?If you have any questions regarding how to fill out this form or whether it has been filled out properly, you should consult an attorney.


To: ?__________

Record owner or agent of owner (note: ?If there is more than one (1) owner, use a form for each owner)

Date: ?__________, 20___

Re: ?Notice of Intention to File Lien

You are hereby notified pursuant to W.S. 29-2-107 that __________ (hereinafter the ?lien claimant?) intends to file a lien against your property.

The amount of the lien claim is $__________. ?This amount is due from __________ (person/entity whose actions have caused a lien to be filed) pursuant to a contract with the lien claimant under which the lien claimant performed work or supplied materials for the work.

If we are unable to resolve this matter within twenty (20) days from the date of this notice, the lien claimant intends to file the lien statement asserting a lien against your property.

cc: ?__________



Cite this article: - Wyoming Statutes Title 29. Liens § 29-10-102. Form for notice of intention to file lien - last updated December 01, 2021 |

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard