Wyoming Statutes Title 2. Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wyoming Statutes Title 2. Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 2. Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wyoming Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Probate Court
- Chapter 3. Fiduciaries
- Chapter 4. Intestate Succession
- Chapter 5. Rights of Surviving Spouse
- Chapter 6. Wills
- Chapter 7. Administration of Estates
- Chapter 8. Reopening Estates
- Chapter 9. Proceedings to Establish Title Without Administration
- Chapter 10. Tax Apportionment
- Chapter 11. Foreign Wills
- Chapter 12. Administration of Estates of Missing Persons
- Chapter 13. Simultaneous Death
- Chapter 14. Felonious and Wrongful Deaths
- Chapter 15. Absent Beneficiaries
- Chapter 16. Uniform TOD Security Registration
- Chapter 17. Burial Arrangements
- Chapter 18. Nontestamentary Transfer on Death of Real Property
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.