West Virginia Code Chapter 7A. Consolidated Local Government
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 7A. Consolidated Local Government. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 7A. Consolidated Local Government. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Powers and Limitations
- Article 3. Initiating Consolidation and Establishing Charter Review Committee
- Article 4. Charter Review Committee
- Article 5. Municipal Consolidation Election
- Article 6. Elections on County Consolidation
- Article 7. Elections on Metro Government
- Article 8. Charter Amendment
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.