West Virginia Code Chapter 60A. Uniform Controlled Substances Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 60A. Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 60A. Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Definitions
- Article 2. Standards and Schedules
- Article 3. Regulation of Manufacture, Distribution and Dispensing of Controlled Substances
- Article 4. Offenses and Penalties
- Article 5. Enforcement and Administrative Provisions
- Article 6. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 7. West Virginia Contraband Forfeiture Act
- Article 8. Wholesale Drug Distribution Licensing Act of 1991
- Article 9. Controlled Substances Monitoring
- Article 10. Methamphetamine Laboratory Eradication Act
- Article 11. Clandestine Drug Laboratory Remediation Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.