West Virginia Code Chapter 6. General Provisions Respecting Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 6. General Provisions Respecting Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 6. General Provisions Respecting Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Oaths of Office
- Article 2. Official and Other Bonds
- Article 3. Deputy Officers and Conservators of the Peace
- Article 4. Credentials of Officers
- Article 5. Terms of Office; Matters Affecting the Right to Hold Office
- Article 6. Removal of Officers
- Article 7. Compensation and Allowances
- Article 8. Settlements by Officers
- Article 9. Supervision of Local Government Offices
- Article 9A. Open Governmental Proceedings
- Article 10. Employment of Wife by State Official or Employee
- Article 11. Leave of Absence for Public Officers Entering Military Service
- Article 12. General Liability, Bodily Injury and Property Damage Insurance by State and Local Governments
- Article 13. Preference Rating of Veterans on Written Examination on Nonpartisan Merit Basis
- Article 14. Uniform Facsimile Signatures of Public Officials Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.