West Virginia Code Chapter 51. Courts and Their Officers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 51. Courts and Their Officers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 51. Courts and Their Officers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Supreme Court of Appeals
- Article 1A. Uniform Certification of Questions of Law Act
- Article 2. Circuit Courts; Circuit Judges
- Article 2A. Family Courts
- Article 3. Courts in General
- Article 4. General Provisions Relating to Clerks of Courts
- Article 5. Commissioners in Chancery and for Stating Accounts
- Article 6. General Receivers
- Article 7. Official Reporters
- Article 8. State and County Law Libraries; Law Clerks
- Article 9. Retirement System for Judges of Courts of Record
- Article 10. Bail Bondsmen in Criminal Cases
- Article 10A. Bail Bond Enforcers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.