West Virginia Code Chapter 46B. Regulation of the Rental of Consumer Goods Under Rent-To-Own Agreements
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 46B. Regulation of the Rental of Consumer Goods Under Rent-To-Own Agreements. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 46B. Regulation of the Rental of Consumer Goods Under Rent-To-Own Agreements. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions; Purpose and Intent; Definitions
- Article 2. Formation and Construction of Agreements for the Rental of Consumer Goods
- Article 3. Default
- Article 4. Prohibited Conduct
- Article 5. Assignment and Receipt of Payment
- Article 6. Limitations on Collections and Related Provisions
- Article 7. Nonresident Defendants
- Article 8. Enforcement and Remedies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.