West Virginia Code Chapter 37. Real Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 37. Real Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 37. Real Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Lands of Persons with Legal Disability, and Lands Held in Trust
- Article 2. Escheats
- Article 2B. Redemption of, and Clarification of Title to, Real Property Formerly Held for Religious, Charitable and Educational Purposes and Improperly Exempted from Taxes
- Article 4. Partition
- Article 5. Adjoining Owners
- Article 6. Landlord and Tenant
- Article 6A. Residential Rental Security Deposits.
- Article 7. Waste
- Article 8. Emblements
- Article 9. Apportionment of Rent
- Article 10. Land Records Procured from Virginia
- Article 11. Curative Provisions Respecting Deeds and Other Writings and the Recordation Thereof
- Article 12. Surveyors
- Article 13. Removal, Transfer and Disposition of Remains in Graves Located Upon Privately Owned Lands
- Article 13A. Graves Located Upon Privately Owned Lands
- Article 15. House Trailers, Mobile Homes, Manufactured Homes and Modular Homes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.