West Virginia Code Chapter 36A. Condominiums and Unit Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 36A. Condominiums and Unit Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 36A. Condominiums and Unit Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Preliminary Provisions
- Article 2. General Provisions
- Article 3. Administrative Provisions
- Article 4. Declarations, Conveyances, Mortgages and Leases
- Article 5. Recording
- Article 6. Removal of Property from Provisions of Chapter; Resubmission
- Article 7. Assessments, Taxation and Liens
- Article 8. Miscellaneous
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.