West Virginia Code Chapter 35. Property of Religious, Educational and Charitable Organizations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 35. Property of Religious, Educational and Charitable Organizations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 35. Property of Religious, Educational and Charitable Organizations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Religious Organizations
- Article 2. Educational, Fraternal and Charitable Organizations
- Article 3. Homes and Asylums of Fraternal Orders
- Article 4. Provisions Regarding Particular Fraternal Organizations
- Article 5. Cemeteries
- Article 5A. Perpetual Care of and Trust Funds for Cemeteries
- Article 5B. Preneed Cemetery Company Property, Goods and Services; Related Contracts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.