West Virginia Code Chapter 35. Property of Religious, Educational and Charitable Organizations
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search West Virginia Code
Search by Keyword or Citation
- Article 1. Religious Organizations
- Article 2. Educational, Fraternal and Charitable Organizations
- Article 3. Homes and Asylums of Fraternal Orders
- Article 4. Provisions Regarding Particular Fraternal Organizations
- Article 5. Cemeteries
- Article 5A. Perpetual Care of and Trust Funds for Cemeteries
- Article 5B. Preneed Cemetery Company Property, Goods and Services; Related Contracts
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.