West Virginia Code Chapter 31A. Banks and Banking
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 31A. Banks and Banking. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 31A. Banks and Banking. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions and Definitions
- Article 2. Division of Banking
- Article 2A. Maxwell Governmental Access to Financial Records Act
- Article 3. Board of Banking and Financial Institutions
- Article 4. Banking Institutions and Services Generally
- Article 4A. Conversion of Other Financial Institutions to State-Chartered Banks
- Article 5. Bank Service Corporations and Bank Services
- Article 6. Nominee Registration of Fiduciary Securities
- Article 7. Regulation of Failing Financial Institutions
- Article 8. Hearings; Administrative Procedures; Judicial Review; Unlawful Acts; Penalties
- Article 8A. Acquisition of Banks by Bank Holding Companies
- Article 8B. Community Reinvestment Act
- Article 8C. Provision of Financially-Related Services by Banks and Bank Holding Companies
- Article 8D. Interstate Branching by Bank Mergers
- Article 8E. Interstate Branching by De Novo Entry and Acquisition of Branches
- Article 8F. The West Virginia International Banking Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.