West Virginia Code Chapter 24B. Gas Pipeline Safety
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 24B. Gas Pipeline Safety. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 24B. Gas Pipeline Safety. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Purpose and Definitions
- Article 2. Powers and Duties of the Commission
- Article 3. Duties of Pipeline Companies
- Article 4. Hearings; Burden of Proof; Enforcement
- Article 5. Employees of Commission; Funding
- Article 6. Judicial Review; Nature of Commission's Powers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.