West Virginia Code Chapter 24A. Commercial Motor Carriers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 24A. Commercial Motor Carriers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 24A. Commercial Motor Carriers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Purposes, Definitions and Exemptions
- Article 1A. Commercial Vehicle Regulation
- Article 2. Common Carriers by Motor Vehicles
- Article 3. Contract Carriers by Motor Vehicles
- Article 4. Private Commercial Carriers of Property by Motor Vehicle
- Article 5. Powers and Duties of Commission
- Article 6. Duties and Privileges of Motor Carriers Subject to Regulation of the Commission
- Article 6A. Registration of Interstate Commerce Commission Authority and Identification of Vehicles to Be Operated Thereunder
- Article 6B. Registration and Identification of Vehicles Operated by Persons Engaged in Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Article 7. Complaints, Damages and Violations
- Article 8. Review of Commission's Action by Supreme Court of Appeals; Inconsistent Laws Repealed
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.