West Virginia Code Chapter 24. Public Service Commission
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 24. Public Service Commission. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 24. Public Service Commission. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Powers and Duties of Public Service Commission
- Article 2A. Reduced Rates for Low-Income Residential Customers of Electricity and Gas
- Article 2B. Temporary Suspension of Rate Increases
- Article 2C. Reduced Rates for Certain Low-Income Residential Customers of Telephone Service
- Article 2D. Alternative Fuel Initiatives
- Article 2E. Requirements for Phone Service Sales
- Article 2F. Alternative And Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard
- Article 2G. Public Water Utilities Monitoring Requirements
- Article 3. Duties and Privileges of Public Utilities Subject to Regulations of Commission
- Article 4. Violations of Provisions of This Chapter or Orders of Commission
- Article 5. Review of Commission's Action
- Article 6. Local Emergency Telephone System
- Article 7. Headquarters
- Article 8. 211 Information and Referral System
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.