West Virginia Code Chapter 23. Workers' Compensation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 23. Workers' Compensation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 23. Workers' Compensation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. General Administrative Provisions
- Article 2. Employers and Employees Subject to This Chapter; Extraterritorial Coverage
- Article 2A. Subrogation
- Article 2B. Occupational Safety and Health Programs
- Article 2C. Employers' Mutual Insurance Company
- Article 2D. Workers' Compensation Debt Reduction Bonds
- Article 3. Workers' Compensation Fund
- Article 4. Disability and Death Benefits
- Article 4A. Disabled Workers' Relief Fund
- Article 4B. Coal-Workers' Pneumoconiosis Fund
- Article 4C. Employers' Excess Liability Fund
- Article 5. Review
- Article 5A. Discriminatory Practices
- Article 6. Severability; Legislative Intent; Operative Date
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.