West Virginia Code Chapter 17B. Motor Vehicle Driver's Licenses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of West Virginia Code Chapter 17B. Motor Vehicle Driver's Licenses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 17B. Motor Vehicle Driver's Licenses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search West Virginia Code
- Article 1. Words and Phrases Defined
- Article 1A. Driver License Compact
- Article 1B. Drivers' or Chauffeurs' License Identification of Anatomical Organ Donors
- Article 1C. Nonresident Violator Compact
- Article 1D. Motorcycle Safety Education
- Article 2. Issuance of License; Expiration and Renewal
- Article 2A. Requirement of Compliance with Selective Service Registration
- Article 2B. License to Operate A Motor Vehicle with Bioptic Telescopic Device
- Article 3. Cancellation, Suspension or Revocation of Licenses
- Article 4. Violations of License Provisions
- Article 5. Penalties
- Article 6. Effect of Chapter
- Article 7. Second Chance Driver's License Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.