Wisconsin Statutes Vehicles (Ch. 340 to 351)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Vehicles (Ch. 340 to 351). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Vehicles (Ch. 340 to 351). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 340. Vehicles--General Provisions
- Chapter 341. Registration of Vehicles
- Chapter 342. Vehicle Title and Anti-Theft Law
- Chapter 343. Operators' Licenses
- Chapter 344. Vehicles--Financial Responsibility
- Chapter 345. Vehicles--Civil and Criminal Liability
- Chapter 346. Rules of the Road
- Chapter 347. Equipment of Vehicles
- Chapter 348. Vehicles--Size, Weight and Load
- Chapter 349. Vehicles--Powers of State and Local Authorities
- Chapter 350. Snowmobiles
- Chapter 351. Habitual Traffic Offenders
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.