Wisconsin Statutes Taxation (Ch. 70 to 79)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Taxation (Ch. 70 to 79). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Taxation (Ch. 70 to 79). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 70. General Property Taxes
- Chapter 71. Income and Franchise Taxes for State and Local Revenues
- Chapter 72. Estate Tax
- Chapter 73. Tax Appeals Commission and Department of Revenue
- Chapter 74. Property Tax Collection
- Chapter 75. Land Sold for Taxes
- Chapter 76. Taxation of Public Utilities and Insurers
- Chapter 77. Taxation of Forest Croplands; Real Estate Transfer Fees; Sales and Use Taxes; County and Special District Sales and Use Taxes; Managed Forest Land; Economic Development Surcharge; Local Food and Beverage Tax; Local Rental Car Tax; Premier Resort Area Taxes; State Rental Vehicle Fee; Dry Cleaning Fees
- Chapter 78. Motor Vehicle and General Aviation Fuel Taxes
- Chapter 79. State Revenue Sharing
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.