Wisconsin Statutes Social Services (Ch. 46 to 58)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Social Services (Ch. 46 to 58). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Social Services (Ch. 46 to 58). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 46. Social Services
- Chapter 47. Vocational Rehabilitation; Specialized Programs for Persons with Disabilities
- Chapter 48. Children's Code
- Chapter 49. Public Assistance and Children and Family Services
- Chapter 50. Uniform Licensure
- Chapter 51. State Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health Act
- Chapter 54. Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Chapter 55. Protective Service System
- Chapter 58. Private Asylums, Hospitals and Societies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.