Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In this chapter:
(1) “Examining board” means the nursing home administrator examining board.
(2) “Nursing home” has the meaning provided in s. 50.01(3), plus includes all public medical institutions under ss. 49.70, 49.71 and 49.72.
(3) “Nursing home administrator” means any individual responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the operation of a nursing home, or who in fact performs such functions, whether or not such functions are shared by one or more other persons.
(4) “Practice of nursing home administration” means the planning, organizing, directing and control of the operation of a nursing home.
(5) “Provisional license” is a temporary license issued to a provisional nursing home administrator under this chapter.
(6) “Provisional nursing home administrator” means an individual who has been licensed as such under this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Wisconsin Statutes Regulation and Licensing (Ch. 440 to 480) § 456.01. Definitions - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wi/regulation-and-licensing-ch-440-to-480/wi-st-456-01.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?