Wisconsin Statutes Public Lands, Waters and Natural Resources (Ch. 23 to 33)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Public Lands, Waters and Natural Resources (Ch. 23 to 33). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Public Lands, Waters and Natural Resources (Ch. 23 to 33). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 23. Conservation
- Chapter 24. Public Domain and the Trust Funds
- Chapter 25. Trust Funds and Their Management
- Chapter 26. Protection of Forest Lands and Forest Productivity
- Chapter 27. Public Parks and Places of Recreation
- Chapter 28. Public Forests
- Chapter 29. Wild Animals and Plants
- Chapter 30. Navigable Waters, Harbors and Navigation
- Chapter 31. Regulation of Dams and Bridges Affecting Navigable Waters
- Chapter 32. Eminent Domain
- Chapter 33. Public Inland Waters
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.