Wisconsin Statutes Marriage and Family (Ch. 765 to 770)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Marriage and Family (Ch. 765 to 770). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Marriage and Family (Ch. 765 to 770). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 765. Marriage
- Chapter 766. Property Rights of Married Persons; Marital Property
- Chapter 767. Actions Affecting the Family
- Chapter 768. Actions Abolished
- Chapter 769. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Chapter 770. Domestic Partnership
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.