Wisconsin Statutes Environmental Regulation (Ch. 280 to 299)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Environmental Regulation (Ch. 280 to 299). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Environmental Regulation (Ch. 280 to 299). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 280. Well Drilling, Heat Exchange Drilling, and Pump Installing
- Chapter 281. Water and Sewage
- Chapter 283. Pollution Discharge Elimination
- Chapter 285. Air Pollution
- Chapter 287. Solid Waste Reduction, Recovery and Recycling
- Chapter 289. Solid Waste Facilities
- Chapter 291. Hazardous Waste Management
- Chapter 292. Remedial Action
- Chapter 293. Nonferrous Metallic Mining
- Chapter 295. Nonmetallic Mining Reclamation; Oil and Gas; Ferrous Metallic Mining
- Chapter 299. General Environmental Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.