Wisconsin Statutes Employment, Compensation and Mining (Ch. 101 to 109)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Employment, Compensation and Mining (Ch. 101 to 109). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Employment, Compensation and Mining (Ch. 101 to 109). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 101. Department of Safety and Professional Services--Regulation of Industry, Buildings and Safety
- Chapter 102. Worker's Compensation
- Chapter 103. Employment Regulations
- Chapter 104. Minimum Wage Law
- Chapter 105. Employment Agents
- Chapter 106. Apprentice, Employment and Equal Rights Programs
- Chapter 107. Mining and Metal Recovery
- Chapter 108. Unemployment Insurance and Reserves
- Chapter 109. Wage Payments, Claims and Collections
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.