Wisconsin Statutes Banking and Finance (Ch. 214 to 225)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Wisconsin Statutes Banking and Finance (Ch. 214 to 225). Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Banking and Finance (Ch. 214 to 225). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Wisconsin Statutes
- Chapter 214. Savings Banks
- Chapter 215. Savings and Loan Associations
- Chapter 216. Investment Associations
- Chapter 217. Seller of Checks
- Chapter 218. Finance Companies, Auto Dealers, Adjustment Companies and Collection Agencies
- Chapter 219. Investments
- Chapter 220. Banking
- Chapter 221. State Banks
- Chapter 222. Universal Banks
- Chapter 223. Trust Company Banks and Other Fiduciaries
- Chapter 224. Miscellaneous Banking and Financial Institutions Provisions
- Chapter 225. Business Development Credit Corporations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.