Washington Revised Code Title 85. Diking and Drainage
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 85. Diking and Drainage. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 85. Diking and Drainage. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 85.05. Diking Districts
- Chapter 85.06. Drainage Districts and Miscellaneous Drainage Provisions
- Chapter 85.07. Miscellaneous Diking and Drainage Provisions
- Chapter 85.08. Diking, Drainage, and Sewerage Improvement Districts
- Chapter 85.12. Federal Aid to Diking, Drainage, and Sewerage Improvement Districts
- Chapter 85.15. Diking, Drainage, Sewerage Improvement Districts--1967 Act
- Chapter 85.16. Maintenance Costs and Levies--Improvement Districts
- Chapter 85.18. Levy for Continuous Benefits--Diking Districts
- Chapter 85.20. Reorganization of Districts Into Improvement Districts--1917 Act
- Chapter 85.22. Reorganization of Districts Into Improvement Districts--1933 Act
- Chapter 85.24. Diking and Drainage Districts in Two or More Counties
- Chapter 85.28. Private Ditches and Drains
- Chapter 85.32. Drainage District Revenue Act of 1961
- Chapter 85.36. Powers of Special Districts
- Chapter 85.38. Special District Creation and Operation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.