Washington Revised Code Title 77. Fish and Wildlife § 77.32.010. Recreational license required--Activities--Pass or permit for parking

(1) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter or department rule, a recreational license issued by the director is required to hunt, fish, or take wildlife or seaweed.  A recreational fishing or shellfish license is not required for carp, freshwater smelt, and crawfish, and a hunting license is not required for bullfrogs.

(2) A pass or permit issued under RCW 79A.80.020 , 79A.80.030 , or 79A.80.040 is required to park or operate a motor vehicle on a recreation site or lands, as defined in RCW 79A.80.010 .

(3) The commission may, by rule, indicate that a fishing permit issued to a nontribal member by the Colville Tribes shall satisfy the license requirements in subsection (1) of this section on the waters of Lake Rufus Woods and on the north shore of Lake Rufus Woods, and that a Colville Tribes tribal member identification card shall satisfy the license requirements in subsection (1) of this section on all waters of Lake Rufus Woods.

FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.

FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.

Copied to clipboard