Washington Revised Code Title 71. Mental Illness § 71.34.905. Rule making--Access to files and records of court proceedings
Search Revised Code of Washington
Search by Keyword or Citation
The legislature recognizes the inherent authority of the judiciary under Article IV, section 1 of the state Constitution to establish rules regarding access to court records, and respectfully requests the Washington state supreme court to adopt rules regarding potential access for the following entities to the files and records of court proceedings under this chapter and chapter 71.05 RCW:
(1) The department;
(2) The department of health;
(3) The authority;
(4) The state hospitals as defined in RCW 72.23.010;
(5) Any person who is the subject of a petition;
(6) The attorney or guardian of the person;
(7) Resource management services for that person; and
(8) Service providers authorized to receive such information by resource management services.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Washington Revised Code Title 71. Mental Illness § 71.34.905. Rule making--Access to files and records of court proceedings - last updated April 06, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wa/title-71-mental-illness/wa-rev-code-71-34-905/
Was this helpful?