Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(1) National security system.--In this section, the term “national security system” means a telecommunications or information system operated by the Federal Government, the function, operation, or use of which--
(A) involves intelligence activities;
(B) involves cryptologic activities related to national security;
(C) involves command and control of military forces;
(D) involves equipment that is an integral part of a weapon or weapons system; or
(E) subject to paragraph (2), is critical to the direct fulfillment of military or intelligence missions.
(2) Limitation.--Paragraph (1)(E) does not include a system to be used for routine administrative and business applications (including payroll, finance, logistics, and personnel management applications).
(b) In general.--Except as provided in subsection (c), chapter 113 of this title does not apply to national security systems.
(1) In general.--Sections 11313, 11315, and 11316 of this title apply to national security systems.
(2) Capital planning and investment control.--The heads of executive agencies shall apply sections 11302 and 11312 of this title to national security systems to the extent practicable.
(3) Applicability of performance-based and results-based management to national security systems.--
(A) In general.--Subject to subparagraph (B), the heads of executive agencies shall apply section 11303 of this title to national security systems to the extent practicable.
(B) Exception.--National security systems are subject to section 11303(b)( 5) of this title, except for subparagraph (B)(iv).
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Washington Revised Code Title 70. Public Health and Safety § 70.290.100. Physicians and clinics ordering state supplied vaccine--Tracking of vaccine delivered--Documentation - last updated April 06, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/wa/title-70-public-health-and-safety/wa-rev-code-70-290-100.html
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?