Washington Revised Code Title 68. Cemeteries, Morgues, and Human Remains
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 68. Cemeteries, Morgues, and Human Remains. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 68. Cemeteries, Morgues, and Human Remains. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 68.54. Annexation and Merger of Cemetery Districts
- Chapter 68.60. Abandoned and Historic Cemeteries and Historic Graves
- Chapter 68.64. Uniform Anatomical Gift Act
- Chapter 68.04. Definitions
- Chapter 68.05. Funeral and Cemetery Board
- Chapter 68.20. Private Cemeteries
- Chapter 68.24. Cemetery Property
- Chapter 68.28. Mausoleums and Columbariums
- Chapter 68.32. Title and Rights to Cemetery Plots
- Chapter 68.36. Abandoned Lots
- Chapter 68.40. Endowment and Nonendowment Care
- Chapter 68.44. Endowment Care Fund
- Chapter 68.46. Prearrangement Contracts
- Chapter 68.50. Human Remains
- Chapter 68.52. Public Cemeteries and Morgues
- Chapter 68.56. Penal and Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.