Washington Revised Code Title 63. Personal Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 63. Personal Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 63. Personal Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 63.10. Consumer Leases
- Chapter 63.14. Retail Installment Sales of Goods and Services
- Chapter 63.18. Lease or Rental of Personal Property--Disclaimer of Warranty of Merchantability or Fitness
- Chapter 63.19. Lease-Purchase Agreements
- Chapter 63.21. Lost and Found Property
- Chapter 63.24. Unclaimed Property in Hands of Bailee
- Chapter 63.26. Unclaimed Property Held by Museum or Historical Society
- Chapter 63.29. Uniform Unclaimed Property Act
- Chapter 63.32. Unclaimed Property in Hands of City Police
- Chapter 63.35. Unclaimed Property in Hands of State Patrol
- Chapter 63.40. Unclaimed Property in Hands of Sheriff
- Chapter 63.42. Unclaimed Inmate Personal Property
- Chapter 63.48. Escheat of Postal Savings System Accounts
- Chapter 63.52. Dies, Molds, and Forms
- Chapter 63.60. Personality Rights
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.