Washington Revised Code Title 60. Liens
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 60. Liens. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 60. Liens. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 60.04. Mechanics' and Materialmen's Liens
- Chapter 60.08. Chattel Liens
- Chapter 60.10. Personal Property Liens--Summary Foreclosure
- Chapter 60.11. Crop Liens
- Chapter 60.13. Processor and Preparer Liens for Agricultural Products
- Chapter 60.16. Labor Liens on Orchards and Orchard Lands
- Chapter 60.24. Lien for Labor and Services on Timber and Lumber
- Chapter 60.28. Lien for Labor, Materials, Taxes on Public Works
- Chapter 60.32. Labor Liens on Franchises, Earnings, and Property of Certain Companies
- Chapter 60.34. Lien of Restaurant, Hotel, Tavern, Etc., Employees
- Chapter 60.36. Lien on Vessels and Equipment
- Chapter 60.40. Lien for Attorney's Fees
- Chapter 60.42. Commercial Real Estate Broker Lien Act
- Chapter 60.44. Lien of Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals, Ambulance Services
- Chapter 60.45. Lien of Department of Social and Health Services for Medical Care Furnished Injured Recipient
- Chapter 60.52. Lien for Services of Sires
- Chapter 60.56. Agister and Trainer Liens
- Chapter 60.60. Lien for Transportation, Storage, Advancements, Etc.
- Chapter 60.64. Lien of Hotels, Lodging and Boarding Houses--1915 Act
- Chapter 60.66. Lien of Hotels, Lodging and Boarding Houses--1890 Act
- Chapter 60.68. Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act
- Chapter 60.70. Limitations on Nonconsensual Common Law Liens
- Chapter 60.72. Landlord's Lien for Rent
- Chapter 60.76. Lien of Employees for Contributions to Benefit Plans
- Chapter 60.80. Lien for Unrecorded Utility Charges
- Chapter 60.84. Lien on Dies, Molds, Forms, and Patterns
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.