Washington Revised Code Title 6. Enforcement of Judgments
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 6. Enforcement of Judgments. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 6. Enforcement of Judgments. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 6.01. General Provisions
- Chapter 6.13. Homesteads
- Chapter 6.15. Personal Property Exemptions
- Chapter 6.17. Executions
- Chapter 6.19. Adverse Claims to Property Levied on
- Chapter 6.21. Sales Under Execution
- Chapter 6.23. Redemption
- Chapter 6.25. Attachment
- Chapter 6.26. Prejudgment Garnishment
- Chapter 6.27. Garnishment
- Chapter 6.28. Commissioners to Convey Real Estate
- Chapter 6.32. Proceedings Supplemental to Execution
- Chapter 6.36. Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act
- Chapter 6.40A. Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act
- Chapter 6.44. Uniform Foreign-Money Claims Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.