Washington Revised Code Title 59. Landlord and Tenant
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 59. Landlord and Tenant. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 59. Landlord and Tenant. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 59.04. Tenancies
- Chapter 59.08. Default in Rent of Forty Dollars or Less
- Chapter 59.12. Forcible Entry and Forcible and Unlawful Detainer
- Chapter 59.16. Unlawful Entry and Detainer
- Chapter 59.18. Residential Landlord-Tenant Act
- Chapter 59.20. Manufactured/Mobile Home Landlord-Tenant Act
- Chapter 59.21. Mobile Home Relocation Assistance
- Chapter 59.22. Office of Mobile/Manufactured Home Relocation Assistance--Resident-Owned Mobile Home Parks (Formerly: Office of Manufactured Housing--Resident-Owned Mobile Home Parks)
- Chapter 59.24. Rental Security Deposit Guarantee Program
- Chapter 59.28. Federally Assisted Housing
- Chapter 59.30. Manufactured/Mobile Home Communities--Dispute Resolution and Registration
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.