Washington Revised Code Title 58. Boundaries and Plats
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 58. Boundaries and Plats. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 58. Boundaries and Plats. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 58.04. Boundaries
- Chapter 58.08. Plats--Recording
- Chapter 58.09. Surveys--Recording
- Chapter 58.10. Defective Plats Legalized
- Chapter 58.17. Plats--Subdivisions--Dedications
- Chapter 58.18. Assessor's Plats
- Chapter 58.19. Land Development Act
- Chapter 58.20. Washington Coordinate System
- Chapter 58.22. State Base Mapping System
- Chapter 58.24. State Agency for Surveys and Maps--Fees
- Chapter 58.28. Townsites on United States Land--Acquisition of Land
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.