Washington Revised Code Title 54. Public Utility Districts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 54. Public Utility Districts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 54. Public Utility Districts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 54.04. General Provisions
- Chapter 54.12. Commissioners
- Chapter 54.28. Privilege Taxes
- Chapter 54.08. Formation--Dissolution--Elections
- Chapter 54.16. Powers
- Chapter 54.20. Condemnation Proceedings
- Chapter 54.24. Finances
- Chapter 54.32. Consolidation and Annexation
- Chapter 54.36. Liability to Other Taxing Districts
- Chapter 54.40. Five Commissioner Districts
- Chapter 54.44. Nuclear, Thermal, Electric Generating Power Facilities--Joint Development
- Chapter 54.48. Agreements Between Electrical Public Utilities and Cooperatives
- Chapter 54.52. Voluntary Contributions to Assist Low-Income Customers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.