Washington Revised Code Title 51. Industrial Insurance
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 51. Industrial Insurance. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 51. Industrial Insurance. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 51.04. General Provisions
- Chapter 51.08. Definitions
- Chapter 51.12. Employments and Occupations Covered
- Chapter 51.14. Self-Insurers
- Chapter 51.16. Assessment and Collection of Premiums--Payrolls and Records
- Chapter 51.18. Retrospective Rating Plan
- Chapter 51.24. Actions at Law for Injury or Death
- Chapter 51.28. Notice and Report of Accident--Application for Compensation
- Chapter 51.32. Compensation--Right to and Amount
- Chapter 51.36. Medical Aid
- Chapter 51.44. Funds
- Chapter 51.48. Penalties
- Chapter 51.52. Appeals
- Chapter 51.98. Construction
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.