The following educational information is exempt from disclosure under this chapter:
(1) Financial disclosures filed by private vocational schools under chapters 28B.85 and 28C.10 RCW;
(2) Financial and commercial information supplied by or on behalf of a person, firm, corporation, or entity under chapter 28B.95 RCW relating to the purchase or sale of tuition units and contracts for the purchase of multiple tuition units;
(3) Individually identifiable information received by the workforce training and education coordinating board for research or evaluation purposes;
(4) Except for public records as defined in RCW 40.14.010 , any records or documents obtained by a state college, university, library, or archive through or concerning any gift, grant, conveyance, bequest, or devise, the terms of which restrict or regulate public access to those records or documents; and
(5) The annual declaration of intent filed by parents under RCW 28A.200.010 for a child to receive home-based instruction.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.