Washington Revised Code Title 42. Public Officers and Agencies
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Washington Revised Code Title 42. Public Officers and Agencies. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 42. Public Officers and Agencies. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Revised Code of Washington
- Chapter 42.04. General Provisions
- Chapter 42.08. Official Bonds
- Chapter 42.12. Vacancies
- Chapter 42.14. Continuity of Government Act
- Chapter 42.16. Salaries and Fees
- Chapter 42.17A. Campaign Disclosure and Contribution
- Chapter 42.20. Misconduct of Public Officers
- Chapter 42.23. Code of Ethics for Municipal Officers--Contract Interests
- Chapter 42.24. Payment of Claims for Expenses, Material, Purchases--Advancements
- Chapter 42.26. Agency Vendor Payment Revolving Fund--Petty Cash Accounts
- Chapter 42.30. Open Public Meetings Act
- Chapter 42.36. Appearance of Fairness Doctrine--Limitations
- Chapter 42.40. State Employee Whistleblower Protection
- Chapter 42.41. Local Government Whistleblower Protection
- Chapter 42.44. Notaries Public
- Chapter 42.45. Revised Uniform Law on Notarial Acts
- Chapter 42.48. Release of Records for Research
- Chapter 42.52. Ethics in Public Service
- Chapter 42.56. Public Records Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.